If you are looking for an opportunity to showcase your sales skills in a supportive environment with an established, but growing company; this is your opportunity. We are seeking a Commercial Sales Representative that will be responsible for pursuing and establishing new customers; and provide them with an exceptional consultation experience. This position is an outside sales position with uncapped commission, full benefits, and a competitive base salary.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Seek potential clients via cold-calling and in-person visits around the Atlanta Area (potentially state-wide)
- Must not only meet but exceed goals; which includes revenue goals and benchmarks for prospecting activity
- Build proposals with accurate pricing and value for clients and complete the full sales cycle from consultation to follow up after the sale.
- Specialize in knowledge of all products supplied including flooring materials, fitness equipment, technology solutions, and maintenance services.
- Initially, 80% of work will include seeking clients and 20% providing solutions to the client through recommendations and quotations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to follow directions and sales processes as provided by management
- Ability to listen to our clients’ needs and develop solutions that help their business achieve their goals
- Minimum 2 years outside sales experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Tech savvy with working experience in Microsoft Office suite and Goggle docs
- Candidates must be self-motivated, creative and must have a passion for business and helping others
- Ability to organize and prioritize to meet deadlines.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package to full-time employees that includes Medical, Dental, Vision and matching Simple IRA
Job Type: Full-time
- Base pay ranges from 28K- 35K plus commission and bonuses.
- Anticipated yearly compensation range with base, commission, and bonuses: 50K to 80K+
- Sales: 4 years
- Outside Sales: 2 years
- Experience in the Fitness industry is a plus
- CAD experience a plus
Preferred education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location: Kennesaw, GA 30152
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to sales@innovativeFIT.com