Cybex 425A Arc Trainer Elliptical
Combining elements of a climber, hiker, and skier, the Cybex 425A Arc Trainer produces gym-quality results in any environment, helping you get fit more efficiently than ever before. The machine accomplishes this through its Reverse Arc motion technology, which engages the muscles–the quads and glutes–that demand the most energy from the body when they’re called upon to work. That means a higher intensity and a bigger calorie burn, giving you a complete workout in the shortest time possible. The Cybex 425A is also load-dependent, meaning that it scales the resistance level to the user’s weight. This means that two users–one who weighs 250 pounds and the other 125 pounds–receive an equivalent workout when choosing the same program type.
- Exercise Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Weight Loss, Cardio, Hills (2), Valleys, Ramps, Intervals (2)
- Intuitive Split-Level Display
- Water Bottle Holder, Magazine Rack and Utility Tray
- Heart Rate Monitor: Wireless and Contact
- Incline Levels: 11
- Stride Length: 23 inches
- Resistance Range: Up to 600 watts
- Drive Type: Dual Stage
- Brake: Eddy Current
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs
- Product Weight: 380 lbs
- Power: 115 V, 60Hz / 230V, 50 Hz
- Height: 62 in.
- Length: 69 in.
- Width: 29 in.
Join our community