Bodycraft Jones Club Smith Machine JCLUB-PB
The Safest Barbell Ever Made!
Patented 3-D barbell motion provides for an almost unlimited array of exercises. Smith Machines move vertically only while the BODYCRAFT Jones Club moves both vertically and horizontally, allowing for a more natural, user-defined motion. Because the body’s natural movements can be utilized, all free-weight exercises can be performed. The horizontal motion can also be locked for conventional “Smith Machine” type exercises.
- Hooks and safety spotters travel with you
- Natural lift off and re-rack
- Can be locked for traditional Smith Machine exercises
- Includes Chin-Up Bar
- Choose the Olympic Bar you want
What is so revolutionary about the Jones?
- It is the safest Barbell ever made for the solo lifter! Think of it as a Power Rack where the Bar Hooks and Safety Spotters move along with every movement you make!
What are the benefits?
- Reduced risk of Injury. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, the “lift off”, and “racking” of the bar are always done at your natural position. You do not need to reach behind your head for pressing exercises, putting your shoulders into an injury prone position. You do not need to lean forward for squats. You can always begin and end your exercises in the most natural, reduced-risk position!
- Results. The greatest strength gains result from pushing to full muscle fatigue. Since the hooks move along with the Bar, and are spaced at 4-1/2″ intervals, you can push to to muscle fatigue and rack the bar at the level where you get stuck by simply rotating your wrists. No need to rely on the safety spotters when pushing to the limits. (Please always DO set the Safety Spotters at appropriate height to avoid serious injury.)
- Easy Transitions. Setting up for the next exercise has never been easier! Simply raise or lower the bar to the desired starting position, add the desired weight, set safety spotters, and lift!