Monarch 881 Rehab Trainer Ergometer
INCLUDES STAND AS SHOWN
Features and Benefits
- The unit can be calibrated
- Graduated scale in Watts, showing the workload at 50 r/min.
- Electronic readouts of pedal r/min, total pedal revolutions and time.
- Crank arms are individually adjustable both horizontally and vertically.
- Individual crank height adjustment. Control knob for adjustment of brake force.
- Can be used from wheelchair
- System: Spring
- Flywheel: 11 kg
- Type Arm: Arm Ergometer
- Crank Steel: 152 mm
- Pedals: 9/16”, handles or 9/16” pedals with foot straps
- Physical Characteristics
- Length (mm): 540 mm
- Width (mm): 470 mm
- Height (mm): 550 mm
- Weight: 49 lbs (22 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: Unlimited
- Power Requirements: Batteries in the display
- Weight: 53 lbs
Join our community